Begin your west coast swing dance journey here!
- Welcome (1:31)
- What is West Coast Swing (6:49)
- Demonstration of the different course levels (2:24)
- West Coast Swing "Freestyle" demonstrations by your instructors (13:24)
- Ready to get started? Pick one of our subscription plans.
- Having trouble? Need help? We do virtual private lessons! Contact us at: [email protected]
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Tammy Clark Duke
With over 27 years of experience, Tammy Clark Duke, has been a partner dance coach, choreographer, and teacher to both amateurs and professionals alike. She holds certifications in Ballroom, Latin, and West Coast Swing. Performing, competing and judging at various events nationwide, she has won Rising Star competitions in Ballroom and Latin as well as consistently placing in finals in other partner style dances. She is currently an All-Star competitor in West Coast Swing and continues to compete professionally in Ballroom and Latin.
Byron Bellew is a multi winning “All Star” level west coast swing competitive dancer, instructor, and judge. In addition, Byron has been a professional music performer and instructor in both popular and classical styles for over 30 years.
Byron holds the following certifications and diplomas:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education
• GPDIA Teaching Certification in West Coast Swing
• GPDIA Judging Certification in West Coast Swing
• GSTDA Teaching Certification in West Coast Swing